Our Latest Adventure: Day 17
The last time I wrote an update on the kitchen, we had more than half of a tile floor and were about halfway done with painting cabinets. Well, since then...
... Derek and Mark finished laying down tile...
... the drywall was taped and mudded...
... tile was grouted and sealed, and cabinets were brought in...
...there was lots of problem solving...
... then we hung the cabinets (yes, I helped... it was a team effort to say the least!)...
... Derek and Mark brought in appliances (yes, the fridge will stick out like a sore thumb until we replace it...), and I painted crown molding which Derek and Mark installed...
... and Derek and Mark installed the over-the-range microwave!
It's been a great week! Things that we have yet to do: install the oven; install the countertop (arriving tomorrow); install the doors, drawers, and pulls; buy, paint, and install trim; PAINT THE WALLS (there is an awful lot of white in the kitchen right now!); and decide on a backsplash!







No comments:
Post a Comment